Monday, April 13, 2015

Informal letter

Dear Julia,


How are you? I hope you are ok. I am writing to tell you my news. 

My family is very well! The children study every day all day because they have a lot of private lessons and this is very difficult. Now I will tell you about my beautiful and interesting trip to BERLIN!

I went there three  weeks ago with my friend. We went for the tourism fair, but there was also time to see interesting places. There were some museums, but there weren't any beautiful churches.

The people were friendly. Also, in Berlin there were very nice department stores where you can buy everything! There were some good restaurants with local cuisine, too. There was a huge grass area. It was very beautiful!

That's all for now. Please write to me soon and tell me your news. Say hello to all our friends there.


With love,
Kyriaki


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations amazing Kiriaki!!! Your letter was FANTASTIC! I only want you to take a look at the words I underlined. Also, the paragraphs can be difficult sometimes. Well done again, super blogger! See you soon! Don't forget to read your book (and write about it, hehe!). Kisses xxx

    ReplyDelete