Sunday, March 1, 2015

Conversations

Conversation 1

    Nick     I can't wait to change something anymore.Every day my relationship is making me                                  miserable.
     Paul     Hmm...I could tell you to try but I think you are losing your time with her.
    Nick     Exactly.
     Paul     Let me go out on a limb , I believe you must take a divorce.
    Nick     Maybe it' ll be better.


Conversation 2
 
     Jack         Have you made up your mind ?
     Danniel   Yeah. I'm going to leave from the job.I work hard and I don't make much money.
     Jack         Yes,but if you fall flat on your face?I mean if you won't find another job?
     Danniel    I can't stand it anymore . I will take a leap of faith and I just do it .
     Jack         I think you must think again.
     Danniel    I bored of playing it safe , I will go ahead and try.
     Jack         I believe you throw caution to the wind.
     Danniel    Absolutely.
   
   

1 comment:

  1. Bravo, blogger! I am very ill today and your conversations made me so happy! Well done! (We will talk about the things I corrected in a few hours.)

    ReplyDelete